For economical designs in machines, lifting and handling systems.
Advantage of the Combined Bearing Systems
- Reduces your designing and production costs.
- Can take up high radial and axial loads.
- Strong profiles for high stat. and dynamic loads.
- Best dispersion of forces in the profiles.
- Longer lifetime for bearings and profiles.
- Economical assembling by welding bolt.
- Bearing components are easily exchangeable.
- outer rings are made of case-hardened steel UNI 16 CrNi 4 hardened at 62+2 HRC
- inner rings are made from bearing steel EN 31-SAE 52100 hardened at 62-2HRC
- cylindrical rollers have flat ground heads, made from EN 31-SAE 52100 steel hardened at 59÷64 HRC
- welding bolts are made from UNI FE-510.C
- bolt tolerance -0.05 mm
- Bearings from 4.055 to 4.063 are relubricateable.
- Bearings are lubricated with grease grade 3
(e.g. Shell Alvania 3, Esso Beacon 3).